Dear Netters,

Another PAJEK question. Is there a way to visually represent firm attributes in PAJEK drawings? I have a set of firms which have different sizes (e.g. market share). I want to draw a picture of a network where the largest firms will be represented by, say, red dots; medium-sized firms, with blue dots; small firms with white dots. Does PAJEK allow this? I know I can get different node colors based on the results of network partitioning, but what I need is to "partition" networks based on a set of non-network attributes.

Thank you.

Andrew V. Shipilov
Ph.D. Candidate
Strategic Management and Organization Theory
Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street
Toronto, ON, Canada