Dear SocNetters,

I am looking for a network visualisation tool for
a non-mathematical analysis use. The primary target is
to identify the relevant actors and their relationships
in a surrounding network.

I wish to sketch a network based on
qualitative and experience based data. So far
we have been sketching the network on a whiteboard
and we are now looking for a bit more sophisticated
technology to be used in the visualisation of networks.

I would greatly appreciate it, if someone could
point me to a relevant source.

Best regards, Hanna Lehtimäki.

*** *** *** *** *** *** **
Dr Hanna Lehtimäki