I am speaking at this online-only event.
Collaborative Communities 2003 – An Online Conference
(www.icohere.com/cc2003?code=spm2003)
I have 10 free passes to give away.
If you would like a pass, send an email to: [log in to unmask] by
Wednesday April 23rd 5pm PDT. I will randomly choose 10 people to get the
tickets.

!!!! Please send your request to this email address of
[log in to unmask] which is my personal Yahoo Group and NOT directly
to me or your message will get lost!!!!

Cynthia
www.typaldos.com
www.softwareproductmarketing.com

OFFICIAL BLURB:

Collaborative Communities 2003 – An Online Conference
(www.icohere.com/cc2003?code=spm2003)

Learn how SBC Communications, The National Institutes of Health, The
University of Cape Town and other leading organizations approach online
collaboration and community.  Join leading experts like Verna Allee, Richard
McDermott, Cynthia Typaldos and David Coleman in a true online learning
community – right from your computer!

It’s all happening in Collaborative Communities 2003, a four-day online
conference, April 29 – May 2.  Use registration code “SPM2003” and receive
The New Workplace, a research report just released by BASEX, absolutely FREE
(a $1495.00 value).

Unlike most traditional conferences, Collaborative Communities 2003 is held
completely online and embodies the very subject that it addresses – group
collaboration and online communities.  Presentations on leading-edge topics
will be available from experts including:

Cynthia Typaldos, founder of GolfWeb, RealCommunities and the SPM eGroup
Verna Allee, Profiled by KM Magazine as one of the top six movers and
shakers in the knowledge management world
Jonathan Spira of Basex, ranked by KM World as one of the top 100 companies
that matter in knowledge management

As part of a living online learning community, attendees will experience the
very collaborative technologies the conference addresses.  Through a
combination of web conferences, online chat, recorded presentations, and
online collaboration areas, attendees participate at their own pace, without
the inconvenience, expense or time required to participate in a traditional
conference.

For more information visit www.icohere.com/cc2003?code=spm2003.