RE: looking for agent-based simulations of/in social networks

Corey,
I know two articles that may be of interest for you:

Reciprocal altruism and group formation
Zeggelink, de Vos and Elsas
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/3/3/1.html

you may find other interesting papers by searching Zeggelink on Google

and

Some dynamics of social balance processes: bringing Heider back into balance theory
by N.P. Hummon and P.Doreian
Social Networks
vol.25 pp.17-49. 2002

available on ScienceDirect

In "Growing artificial societies" Epstein and Axtell proposes also a model of link formation

at last there is also "Arrieros ALife" by K.Auer and T.Norris http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/4/1/6.html
but their model is much more complicated ...

By the way I'll be very interested if you could send me the results of you request ...

ATB
Fred

Frédéric Amblard
PhD Student