For the past several years, I have been using Acrobat
4 and 5 to save web sites, graphics and all, to my
hard drive for presentations at conferences or just to
show pieces of site to my students in class without
having to worry about access time to the web.

The pages without the side bar look exactly like web
pages and the links that you choose work the save way
as a web page. But previously, you could only have
static material, because after all it still is a PDF
file.

However, tonight I learned that Acrobat 6 will save
the animations and shows these as well!

Lucy

=====
Lucy Tribble MacDonald
Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to use Technology (PT3) Coordinator
Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
503-399-6376