Fellow LISTERS:

For many of us, summer is a time for rejuvenation, travel, or professional
development. You can take care of all these needs with the College Survival
National Conference to be held in  Chicago from July 9-11. If you would
like to hear more about it, contact me off list or go to

http://college.hmco.com/collegesurvival/resources/instructors/conferences.html

This LISTSERV has been a continuing source of wisdom, ideas, and fun for me
for many years, starting when I taught developmental reading. I always
enjoy meeting its members face to face, so I hope you don't mind me sharing
this invitation.

Regards,

Maggi Miller
Senior Consultant