We are needing to replace our Learning Plus software since they no longer
provide support. I have been looking at information on PLATO. If you are
using this resource, would you recommend it? I am looking for something to
use with our general population and to help teacher ed majors to prepare for
their PPST.

Thanks,
Peggy Underwood
Director, Student Academic Achievement Center
Grace College
200 Seminary  Dr.
Winona Lake, IN 46590
1-574-372-5100 Ext. 6422