From: Ann Niggemann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills Brochures

I am looking for recommendations for study skills brochures to use as
handouts that appeal to adult students.   Topics of interest --  test
taking anxiety, listening skills, time management, etc.

Thanks in advance for any input,

Ann M. Niggemann, M.B.A., Tutorial Coordinator
Learning Assistance Lab
MCCC
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA  19422