I will be out of the office starting  05/01/2003 and will not return until
05/07/2003.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you have a question about
your peer tutoring request or your assigned tutor, please stop by the
Center or call (617) 373-4900. If you have any additional questions or
concerns, please contact Lesley Milner, Associate Dean of User Servuces at
ext. (617) 373-4920.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L