From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills software

We are needing to replace our Learning Plus software since they no
longer
provide support. I have been looking at information on PLATO. If you are
using this resource, would you recommend it? I am looking for something
use with our general population and to help teacher ed majors to prepare
for
their PPST.

Thanks,
Peggy Underwood
Director, Student Academic Achievement Center
Grace College
200 Seminary Dr.
Winona Lake, IN 46590
1-574-372-5100 Ext. 6422

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

Lucy Tribble MacDonald
Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to use Technology (PT3) Coordinator
Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
503-399-6376