We offer a completely online graduate program in Developmental Studies at
National-Louis University.  Instead of an in-person residential, we require
an online "residential" to introduce students to the software and to the way
classes will be facilitated.
Our program lasts six 10 week quarters and is composed of four
reading/writing courses (including theory, teaching strategies, and
assessment), an internship arranged in the student's home area, and seven
"core" courses ranging from Program Development/Management to Advising Adult
Learners.
For more information, please email me or our Enrollment Representative
Shante Razor, [log in to unmask]  The next cohort begins June, 2003.
Linda Sweeney
Program Director, Graduate Developmental Studies
Chair, Developmental Studies
National-Louis University

Linda Sweeney
Program Director