I've just entered the world of blogs. It's a whole
culture and lots of fun. I decided to try my luck at
writing my serendipitous tech discoveries on a
pseudo-daily basis. Just for fun. Someone ACTUALLY
sent a comment! Someone actually read the blog!  My
was I surprised!

Many writing teachers have their students journal.
What if we used blogs to do this. They are free and
the comment is built in.  Other students could add
comments as well as the instructor.

Has anyone used blogs in writing instruction?

=====
Lucy Tribble MacDonald
Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to use Technology (PT3) Coordinator
Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
503-399-6376