BLOGS

"A weblog is a coffeehouse conversation in text, with
references as required." -- Rebecca Blood

"What they have in common is a format: a webpage with
new entries placed at the top, undated frequently --
sometimes several times a day. Often at the side of
the page is a list of links pointing to similar
sites."

Blood, Rebecca. Practical Advice on Creating and
maintaining your Blog. The Weblog Handbook.
(2002)Perseus Press.

_____________

I have posted my at a FREE site, which seems to be
busy much of the time. But if you can get through,
here is my PRACTICE blog.

http://www.m-blog.com/serendips

In just doing a google search, I found weblogs for
Harvard Law!  I also found a rign of blogs by women.

The style may be plain vanilla or some folks may
create a gorgeous artistic environment for their blog.

Check this one out.

http://www.creativecanvas.com/outlet

_____

I am challenged by pedagogy before technology. So I am
looking for the purpose first, but meanwhile I am
playing and collecting information, which I will
share.

Thanks to those of you who are willing to share your
blogs.