I have used this for several summers with our high-risk summer start
population.  It is best to administer it very early in the program,
before expectations are altered.  They do a great job of returning
helpful information which guides the advising process later in the
program.  Karen Bingham at Clarion, PA

Deb Mills wrote:

>Please post to the listserve on this one as our college is interested in
>this management system as well.
>Thank you in advance,
>Deb Mills
>Director, Student Success Programs