I just purchased some software from a company called clearedits.com  I'm
interested in getting some of the lessons for the classroom. You might
want to ask for some sample of edited pages before you buy.

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/22/03 14:43 PM >>>
Fellow listers,

I've had a request from a faculty member to look into grammar checking
software, separate from Microsoft Word. Does anyone have a
recommendation?
Style Writer seems to be pretty well known, but in my searching I saw a
lot of
skepticism about the usefulness of grammar software in general.  Any
input
would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bailey Smith