Mary,

You can see our contract (we called it an agreement, but it's the same concept) on our web page:

http://offices.upj.pitt.edu/lrc

Go to "Download Forms" and you'll see it.  It's two pages, and the second page contains the contract.

Susan Dawkins
Instructor/Peer Tutoring Coordinator
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown