From: Winnie Cooke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help - SET NO MAIL

Kathleen and others who want to temporarily discontinue mail,

To temporarily suspend mail to your address send the following message
to:   [log in to unmask] .

Leave the subject blank and in the body area type:  Set NOMail LRNASST-L

When you return, send the opposite message (Set Mail LRNASST-L) to
[log in to unmask] .  If you have trouble, I will help.

Winnie Cooke
University of Florida

The paragraph below is from the LSoft Manual at
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html#2.13 :