Hi, Lucy...

I have experimented with my own version of blogs, but not yet with students....I definitely see the
potential and am going to experiment with this over the summer!
Here is a site for hosting blogs for free...I've set up my own at:
http://www.blogger.com/blog.pyra?blogid=5348109

The homepage for Blogger is at:
http://www.blogger.com

I'd be very interested in hearing other instructors' experiences with student blogs...

Sonja Milbourn
Butler County Community College

--
 “Peace will not come out of a clash of arms, but out of justice lived and done by
unarmed nations in the face of odds.” – Mohandas K.Gandhi