Jackie,
Welcome back and hope all is well.  As you know, the work I've done with med students on test taking has been either one on one or as needed, group sessions, but if you'd like to brainstorm together over the phone some time, let me know.  How are you?  Hope all is well "down there".

Sarah

Sarah L. Karl, Ph.D.
UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
Tel: 973-972-5409
Fax: 973-972-4109
Email: [log in to unmask]
or

Hi all,=20

I am returning to this list after a brief hiatus and am hoping to take =
advantage of the vast knowledge stores of the LRNASST subscribers.

I have been asked to develop an intensive (or extended) program on general =
test-taking for medical students (general =3D not necessarily science- =
oriented).   The primary goal is to help them with their medical licensing =
board exams, and secondarily, to help them on their classroom tests.

Does anyone have anything like this in place, at either the graduate or =
undergraduate level?  Suggestions on structure and content would be great =
and/or a syllbus would  be a tremendous help. =20

Thanks in advance.=20

-Jackie Giacobbe

Jacqueline Giacobbe, M.S.Ed.
Cognitive Skills Center