Sorry for the short notice on Tuesday's meeting.  The GARC meeting will be
at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, July 1 on the eleventh floor of the Dental Science
Building.  While we will meet in the club station, D11-27, we will likely
move the meeting to the conference room just down the hall if the door is
left unlocked for us.  (Note: The plans to tour the police station and see a
demo of their communications system for this meeting fell through).

Topics:
- Share stories about Field Day.
- Our continued membership drive:
        - Plan for tabling at the Student Organization Fair at the Reitz
Union on July 8th.  Mention Scholarships as part of our recruiting efforts.
        - Advertising.  Alligator.
- Discuss officer duties.
        - Help!
        - Constitution: Trustee and Faculty Advisor positions.  Student
officer election procedures and date.
- APRS System: Donations and Acquisition.
- Next meeting?  Restaurant or special event?
- Jeff Hires?  In town this summer?  Rotor, coax - have they come in yet?
- Other stuff.