Hi all,

This is my first time posting to the SOCNET although I've been enjoying the
e-mails since February.  I am beginning my dissertation and would like to
know if there has been any previous discussions or sharing of information
regarding literature on the influence of a social network (strong / weak
ties) on new venture creation or entrepreneurial intentions?  In my searches
I have not been able to find much, so I would greatly appreciate any
information given.

Thank You!
Jennifer Sequeira
University of Texas-Arlington