(implied de-lurk)
Hi-

I can't offer a comparison, but I can assert that I am very
happy with Createsurvey.com. I use it (mostly) for customized
student-surveys of satisfaction with my classes at SF State--I
can see how it would be great for surveying a dispersed grou[ of
people via web. It works great, and has the features I need
(e.g., downloads in excel format, multiple question-types, and
closed surveys for surveying private groups). Overall I am very
satisfied with this service.

Cheers,

-Bruce Heiman

=====