SOCNET has taken a lot of spam attempts and virus attacks in the last few
days. I'm not entirely sure it is running correctly now -- a couple of
people who seem to correctly subscribed are having trouble posting. So this
message is in part a test of the listserv system. If this were a real
emergency .. oh never mind!

In addition, I wanted to warn that at least one subscriber has reported
receiving an infected message from the listserv.

Steve.

Steve Borgatti, Assoc. Prof.
Organization Studies Department
Boston College