From: charlie lumpkins
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 3:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: seeking ideas, etc. on gender and race/ethnicity for online
surveys

Anyway, I found a web site, Survelum, at http://www.survelum.com, that
students (and even I) can handle without any problems. Surprisingly the only
cost with this site is a $20 fee to activate the survey!  The fee is cheaper
than the books that I plan on assigning. :-)   The other features--the
creating, the editing, the testing, the sign-up, the unlimited sign-in, the
gathering of statistics, and the collected data to download--are free!  The
web site is very user friendly, designed for anyone who want to create and
control their own online surveys.   So I am comfortable with the online
survey taking.  And I think students will enjoy conducting surveys online.

Please send replies to me at [mailto:[log in to unmask]].

Thank you in advance.

Charlie Lumpkins,