  From: Graeme Larsen
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:20 AM
  Subject: evaluating networks qualitatively

  Dear Dee and other SOCNET colleagues,

  My PhD is using SNA to look at innovations within the construction industry, yet the further i get into the subject area the
  more i think we need to consider some of the attributes that shape relationships/ties.  This will probably take a qualitative form.  Thus i
  would also be very interested in any advice regarding this area.

  Rgds
  Graeme Larsen
  Doctoral Researcher
  UoR