From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Graeme Larsen
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:20 AM
Subject: evaluating networks qualitatively

Dear Dee and other SOCNET colleagues,

My PhD is using SNA to look at innovations within the construction industry, yet the further i get into the subject area the
more i think we need to consider some of the attributes that shape relationships/ties.  This will probably take a qualitative form.  Thus i
would also be very interested in any advice regarding this area.

Rgds
Graeme Larsen
Doctoral Researcher
UoR