Dear Graeme,

You have really begun to make me think about what are the significant
"attributes of a relationship/tie".

I am thinking of a list that begins with:

Time

Intensity

Multidimensional/ unidimensional

I am sure there are others, and I will keep thinking. Do you have any
others to add to the list?

Dee

Dee Kramer, MES, MSc, PhD.
Knowledge Transfer