From: Valdis Krebs [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: viernes, 13 de junio de 2003 21:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SOCNET: online NETWORK surveys

*****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/  *****

How are these products for typical *network surveys*?  ...where a roster of names are given and the survey repondent answers several network questions [With whom do you...? To whom do you go to...?] about each name on the roster?

Network surveys are not your typical true/false and multiple choice instruments.

Valdis