For anyone still interested:

I saw Herman (Heermann's Gull) this morning (7-12-03) at about 8:00AM at
East Beach at Fort De Soto Park. I only stayed for five minutes just to
see if he was there. Also present were Royal and Sandwich terns and
plenty of Laughing Gulls. At the East Beach Turnaround, there were about
two dozen Short-billed Dowitchers in both plumages as well as Western
Sandpipers, Willets and Least Terns.

Good birding,

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL