About two years ago I reported to this group an unusual Reddish
Egret that was seen regularly for several months from the the
boardwalk at the end of Snake Bight Road.  It looked like a dark
morph Reddish Egret except that about ten percent of the flight
feathers on it's wings and tail were pure white.  The Sibley mention
of "intermediate morphs" was the only explanation I found besides
partial leucism.

Bryant Roberts
Davie Florida