Yesterday (07/03), I had 2 immature Roseate Spoonbills in a dead pine
tree in my yard on Alligator Harbor.  This was only my second sighting
ever of this bird in Franklin Co.

Found a nice assortment of terns at Bald Pt. St Park...Black (1), Common
(1 adult, 3 immature), Sandwich, Forster's & Royal. Also spotted a
manatee swimming a few feet offshore, headed up Ochlockonee Bay/River.

At the end of Bottom's Rd (Wakulla Co.), saw 10 White Pelicans flying
east, in the direction of SMNWR.

John Murphy
Alligator Pt, FL