Tracy, I have previously posted both for the archives (on the list)
and on the website photos of the Florida race of the
 Red-shouldered Hawk.  See:
http://bkpass.tripod.com/floridabirds.htm  and scroll down until
you see it.

I was thrilled to have the photos sent in to me for the list,
as well.

Barbara

Barbara Passmore
Listowner

From Tracy Mellody:

> Please forgive me if this is not really exciting news, but my mother
snapped
> a shot of a pale-raced Red-Shouldered hawk in her backyard yesterday
(almost
> a totally white breast with a white head).  When I went to ID it the
Sibley