Hi all,

Two great sightings today in Brevard county.

Had 4 Swallow-tailed kites over I-95 just south of Hwy 528 ext.

After eating at Applebee's this evening on Merritt Island, I noticed an
active Least Tern colony on top of the building roughly across the street from the
building next door (north) to the restaurant.  Must be the east end of the
shopping strip where Toys-R-Us is located but I did not double-check.

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL