Hi all,

My co-workers Ted Stevens and Brad Martin saw a male Frigatebird near the
south end of the station yesterday (for those in-the-know it was the south end of
Pier Rd along the coast). this was the FOY for us out there.

and I had a surprise warbler today a bit north of Complex 37, which is near
the north end of the AFS property.  A Prairie Warbler of all things!!  I
believe it was either an immature or a female as I did not note a distinct black
outline to the earpatch.  How unusual is it to see one this time of year here??

good birding!

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL