Hi All,

Around 11:30 this morning I saw two adult light morph Short-tailed Hawks that
were actively calling and soaring over the nature trail at Saddle Creek Park,
which is on the eastern edge of Lakeland. I also heard a third Short-tailed
Hawk calling in the distance but couldn't locate it. Most likely this is the
same pair that have been seen in the past couple of years as they nest somewhere
close by and are infrequently seen at Saddle Creek during the spring, summer
and early fall.
Good Birding,
Brian Ahern
Tampa, FL.