Hello,

Finally made it out to Anclote Bar off the coast of Pasco. This bar has
been a hot spot of boater's rights versus birds and state control.
Besides the 60 plus Least terns we saw there we found the following,
which certainly point out the importance of protection for some of this
sand bar for the birds;

3 Reddish Egrets, 1 Immature White Morph! another 1 extremely light
tan/gray immature
1 Piping Plover!
8 Wilson's Plovers, immature
15 Snowy Plovers