Hi everyone, I'm back again in Florida and after a highly successful trip in March, I have some new birds that I'm after this time around. I'm looking specifically for

White-crowned Pigeon
Mangrove Cuckoo
Black-whiskered Vireo
American Swallow-tailed Kite
and anything rare of course :-)

is the Red-footed Booby a regular at Ponce Inlet, and where is it?

I heard Key Largo is  a good place for these birds and several other goodies. Is this true, and if it is, where is the best place to find them on Key Largo, or anywhere else for that matter!!! call me at my cell: 913-284-6413 Thanks in advance,
Will
Johnson County, Kansas.... temp at Stuart, Florida