After dropping Vince Lucas off yesterday in Naples I figured ,what the hay,
and stopped at the Water Treatment Facility on Goodlette?Frank Rd. in N.
Naples.
 Excellent. 3 Solitary, 2 Spotted, 3 Semipalmated, 6 Western (most in great
rusty plumage, Stilt, many Pectoral, and many Least Sandpipers. S-b Dowitcher,
many Black-necked Stilt, Killdeers, a Semipalmated Plover and other water
species least tern Mottled duck some herons and egrets...
 So just for fun I swung to the coast and added Willet, Black-bellied and
Wilson's Plovers and Am. Oystercatcher. While checking the terns I saw an ad
Black Tern at Little Estero I. beachside with Least and Sandwich. Not bad for July
in S Fl., finished the day with 95 species
Vince McGrath
Ft. Myers,Fl.