After reading Vince Lucas' post re his BlKi I thought I would add that I had a hummingbird in my yard on July 1st.  Before I could grab my binoculars it flew up and away over the house.  Never saw one here in June/July before.  Does anyone have them down here?  I can't positively state it was a Ruby-Throated and it did seem a bit big.

Finally saw the Grey Kingbirds at the Pavilion Shopping Center.  They have nested here for at least three summers.  Also saw two across the street at the Marketplace Shopping Center.  These are both at the US#41 and Vanderbilt Beach Road intersection in north Naples.  I had looked for them earlier in the Publix parking area at the Pavilion SC but didn't find them.  Guess they were just being quiet, or maybe on nest.

Vera Fitz-Gerald
Naples, FL