What would a page about Florida birds be without a Red-footed Booby (answer:
a lot more dull!).

I am glad to say that Earl Horn of Georgia, who has already shared some
great photos with us, has responded to my request and has sent some fine
photos of the Red-footed Booby he photographed last summer in the Dry
Tortugas.  One is attached (in a smaller size) to this post, but the
original version and two more photos are on the website at
http://bkpass.tripod.com/floridabirds.htm.

All the photos are, of course,  by Earl Horn.

Many thanks, Earl.  Come back to Florida any time -- and bring your camera!

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L