I need some advise...
on our way home this evening we saw 4 Monk Parakeets...we also saw one of
them struck by a truck...it appeared to be a glancing blow....
we rescued the bird from the middle of the road....he's awake but doesn't
stand...he will however move his legs...
I've never had any experience with injured birds....we brought him
home...but I don't know what to do next...we are in a very rural area..
any advice appreciated

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools