Things are picking up at St Marks NWR.  Got 83 species today.  Highlights
included plenty of shorebirds at the tower pool (habitat coming back)
with a stilt sandpiper and a couple of spotted sandpipers, several dozen
each of western and least sandpipers and at least one semi-palmated.
Behind the lighthouse I got Caspian, Royal, Forster's, Common, Sandwich,
Gull-billed, and Least Terns.  Also had two yellow warblers and a prairie
warbler.  For any herp enthusiastists, I also found a striped swamp
snake, which is not listed on the refuge list.

Have fun,

Tom Curtis