Hi all,

    There were 68 Roseate Spoonbills, (a new personal high, Ken!) at the "spoonbill area" on Strauber Memorial Highway in New Port Richey this morning, along with several Storks, White Ibis, 1 Sandhill Crane, and 1 Reddish Egret. I think I finally got some decent pics of the Spoonbills which I'll pass on to the list when they're developed.
 A quick run to Green Key produced only the usual waders, Common Ground Doves, 6 Gray Kingbirds, Redwings, B-H Cowbirds, and a Clapper rail with 2 little black fur-balls (chicks). The boardwalk is still closed, so no chance to check on Marsh Wrens.

Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL