Hello.  Our community college is in the process of "officially" offering e-mail academic advising.  We wanted to gather guidelines for our academic advisors to follow so that this can be done efficiently and effectively.  We would also be interested in guidelines you lay out for students as they e-mail questions to advisors.  Do you have any such documents you could share?

Lisette Ruiz, MEd.
Faculty Advisor