I would like a copy too. Thanks a bunch. [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Melanie Harring
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: freshman seminar/orientation courses

I would like a syllabus too please and thank you. -- [log in to unmask]

At 09:45 AM 9/15/03 -0400, you wrote:
>We at Ohio Dominican University have an excellent class for all new
>freshmen. I will ask John Marazita, Psychology professor, to forward you
>a syllabus.
>
>Vicki Lefevre
>Assistant Director
>Academic Center

Melanie Harring
Lecturer
Reading/Study Center
920-424-1031

"Believe in yourself.  You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every
experience in which you stop to look fear in the face...You must do that
which you think you cannot do."  Eleanor Roosevelt