Hello Listers,
We are redoing our Tutorial Center website and I would like to add some
links for our tutors RE: tutoring various subjects, working with ESL,
communication, listening, study skills, etc. . I've "listened in" on
this list for a few years and at one time I remember there was a
discussion about this. There were some good sites mentioned containing
some great links but I can no longer find those in my files. Does anyone
know where these might be or have some suggestions for me? Thanks!

D. Pauline Trummel
Tutorial Programs Instructor/Coordinator
Las Positas College
3033 Collier Canyon Rd.
Livermore CA 94550
925.373-4971