Hello, helpful colleagues!

I am looking for information about freshman seminar/orientation courses (study skills, campus info, library use, social issues, common readings -- that sort of thing) specifically designed for developmental students or to be included as an integrated course in a learning community for high-risk freshmen.  I had little luck doing web searches or online full-text searches with EbscoHost and the like, so I'm hoping that someone out there can point me in the right direction.  I know there's a listserv for FYE issues, but that would be a later option if necessary.  Any ideas?  Or anyone have such a program at your college, something to be emulated or avoided?

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Support
Missouri Western State College

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L