Thank you for your e-mail. I will be attending the National College Testing Association Annual Conference from Wednesday, September 17 to Friday,  September 19.

I will return to the office on Monday, September 22, and will reply to all correspondences at that time.

If you require immediate assistance, please call the main TLC line at 614-341-6206, or e-mail the TLC at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Robert Meeker
Testing and Operations Coordinator
614-341-6361