What's your minimum wage there? Is this above minimum?

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Rosenthal [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student Tutor Pay Rate

Tutors at Utah State start at $6.50 and higher, depending on experience,
graduate/undergraduate status, and certification, even if they are
receiving
work study.

Carol Rosenthal, Assistant Director
Academic Resource Center, TSC 305
Utah State University
0120 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT  84322-0120
(435) 797-4027
(435) 797-1154 FAX