From:   DeAngelo Washington [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wed 8/27/2003 3:51 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:             Tutoring guidelines

We are in the process of revising our tutoring manual.  I was looking for assistance  regarding English  tutors proofreading papers. Does any one have any written policies regard the proper way to proofread papers?  Thank  you in advance for your assistance.

DeAngelo J. Washington
Athletic Academic Advisor/Tutor Coordinator
Athletic Academic Advising
DePaul University
2323 N. Sheffield
Suite 419